Wretched with Todd Friel

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Humor' started by sastark, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sastark

sastark Puritan Board Graduate

Anyone know anything about this show? He seems to mention folks like A.W. Pink, Spurgeon, Edwards, and the Puritans fairly often. Anybody have any more info about the show or Todd Friel?

Wretched with Todd Friel - FamilyNet

2. Wooster

Wooster Puritan Board Freshman

He's the host of The Way of the Master Radio. I know he's done a few debates against atheists. I think he's reformed but I'm not positive.

3. Ivan

Ivan Pastor

FamilyNet was owned by the Southern Baptist Convention and last year was sold to In Touch Ministries (Charles Stanley).

Interesting.

4. Blueridge Believer

Blueridge Believer Puritan Board Professor

I listen to Todd on Way of the Master nearly every day. My family and I enjoy the program. Overall, it's pretty good in my opinion.:2cents:

5. mvdm

mvdm Puritan Board Junior

While Todd's soteriology is Calvinistic, his ecclesiology is credo-baptist, thus he is not "reformed" in the historical, confessional sense.

6. Ivan

Ivan Pastor

There you go.

7. Reformed Baptist

Reformed Baptist Puritan Board Sophomore

the guy is kinda funny.

8. Ivan

Ivan Pastor

I like his approach.

9. Blue Tick

Blue Tick Puritan Board Graduate

It's a fun show with thought provoking biblical concepts being discussed. He's quite funny and zealous at the same time. It sure beats American Idol... Sorry Simon!

10. ReformedWretch

ReformedWretch Puritan Board Doctor

Yep

11. Reformed Baptist

Reformed Baptist Puritan Board Sophomore

Presbyterians are not reformed in the historical confessional sense according to the Dutch Reformed. This type of commentary is divisive in my opinon. And childish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.