Wyclife and Hus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What comes immediately to mind is Foxe's Book of Martyrs, a good intro if you haven't read it. I can't think of anything right now that is more in-depth or current if that is what you're looking for.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Foxe-Voices-Martyrs-John/dp/0882703307/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-7818486-3748830?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189382534&sr=8-1]Foxe: Voices of the Martyrs[/ame]

John Wycliffe's Translation

What comes immediately to mind is Foxe's Book of Martyrs, a good intro if you haven't read it. I can't think of anything right now that is more in-depth or current if that is what you're looking for.

Read long time ago. I read Schaff's section in his church history on Wycliffe for seminary. It was very well organized. I know there is a relatively recent biography out on Wycliffe.

I checked out some videos on VHS on Wycliffe and Hus from the Pineville Church.

Read long time ago. I read Schaff's section in his church history on Wycliffe for seminary. It was very well organized. I know there is a relatively recent biography out on Wycliffe.

I checked out some videos on VHS on Wycliffe and Hus from the Pineville Church.

I actually remember seeing a program on Hus and Jerome of Prague on TBN about 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back