Yahoooooo! I is official...part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemperEruditio

Puritan Board Junior
I have been accepted to Whitefield! I can now balance out the heretical nonsense I have been exposed to at my current seminary with some good solid stuff. Yippee!! My wife thinks I'm spreading myself too thin but I am just fine working full time, attending seminary fulltime, studying for Whitefield, working on internship, practicing guitar, chugging along with trying to adopt, teaching myself latin, and still being a husband....not to mention I start Hebrew in the Fall at RTS....:lol: :doh::pray2: :spitlol: :surrender: :banghead: :rofl:

I have been accepted to Whitefield! I can now balance out the heretical nonsense I have been exposed to at my current seminary with some good solid stuff. Yippee!! My wife thinks I'm spreading myself too thin but I am just fine working full time, attending seminary fulltime, studying for Whitefield, working on internship, practicing guitar, chugging along with trying to adopt, teaching myself latin, and still being a husband....not to mention I start Hebrew in the Fall at RTS....:lol: :doh::pray2: :spitlol: :surrender: :banghead: :rofl:

You're the man.

And I literally laughed out loud just at seeing the ridiculous collection of emoticons you put on there. :lol:

You want to be a chaplain... will the military accept anything from Whitefield?

My M.Div is coming from an accredited school, Virginia Union University. Whitefield is because I need to demonstrate to the education committee that I are reformed. It is also for my own edification and that of the God's people. I have read quite a bit from reformed authors but Whitefield will provide the solid foundation I lack. Mine has been a hodge podge of reading. At least now it will be all flowing in the right direction.

Congratulations, Frank! :cheers2:

My pastor is the Whitefield President and I am so blessed to hear his preaching most every Sunday.

Yes, the clue is balance and priorities. I just read the CT article on giving up blogging for lent. Don't know if I can do that, :think: but then I am taking only one Advanced Counseling class from Whitefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back