You asked. We listened. RHB now has cheaper options for our documentary, Puritan: All of Life to the Glory of God.

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
PuritanCollectorsforweb2.png

We released a new collector's edition of Puritan that includes over five hours of extended interviews with Conrad Mbewe, J.I. Packer, John MacArthur, John Piper, Steven Lawson, Kevin DeYoung, Stephen Nichols, and Geoff Thomas. It comes packaged in a beautiful Steelbook case. We have it on sale for $24 at the moment.

PuritanDVDcaseforweb.png

We also released a slimmed-down version of the documentary that includes the documentary without all of the bonus material. This is a much more affordable option for those who could not swing the previous price with the bonus material. This edition is currently on sale for $16.

I hope this helps everyone that previously had an interest in our documentary!

I bought the steelbook. And I’ll buy this documentary a third time if y’all release in 4K! All of those scenic shots would look so good.

But they can be cheaper
A lot of the content they reprint is free online because it's public domain. I actually hope RHB doesn't lower their prices anymore, because I think they deserve the profit (if they even make any?). They are definitely doing a work of honour by reprinting works that feed the soul; not to mention Beeke and his affiliates' other ministries such as private Christian schools, etc.

A lot of the content they reprint is free online because it's public domain. I actually hope RHB doesn't lower their prices anymore, because I think they deserve the profit (if they even make any?). They are definitely doing a work of honour by reprinting works that feed the soul; not to mention Beeke and his affiliates' other ministries such as private Christian schools, etc.
We can't go any lower and expect to stay in business for 25 more years. Thanks for your encouragement.

We can't go any lower and expect to stay in business for 25 more years. Thanks for your encouragement.

Yeah, the market for these books just simply isn't large. And the customer are apparently cheap :p
Sure, you can get it for "free" but it's usually a scan and few people like reading on a computer screen. It's very much worth it to have a nicely re-typeset physical or e-book edition.

I bought this DVD and am looking forward to receiving it, thanks for the heads up! Also bought Dennison's Reformed Confessions volumes 1, 3, and 4 which I'd been eyeing for a while. Will buy #2 if it ever comes back in stock!

We released a new collector's edition of Puritan that includes over five hours of extended interviews with Conrad Mbewe, J.I. Packer, John MacArthur, John Piper, Steven Lawson, Kevin DeYoung, Stephen Nichols, and Geoff Thomas. It comes packaged in a beautiful Steelbook case. We have it on sale for $24 at the moment.

We also released a slimmed-down version of the documentary that includes the documentary without all of the bonus material. This is a much more affordable option for those who could not swing the previous price with the bonus material. This edition is currently on sale for $16.

I hope this helps everyone that previously had an interest in our documentary!
@Regi Addictissimus What is the difference between the Collector’s Edition and the Deluxe Edition?

Last edited:
Yeah, the market for these books just simply isn't large. And the customer are apparently cheap :p
RHB also is not simply doing reprints. Something like Works of Samuel Rutherford is huge, complicated, involves additional labor, and is more like a Brill or University Press project, but without going the limited printing astronomical pricing to libraries route. Full disclosure; I'm under contract now for at least one of the WSR volumes. RHB has also done translations which is very hard. They've also become a full fledged 'own building' operation. All of that takes far more money than doing simple reprints, though they may do those aplenty. I don't buy the not cheap enough complaint; and completely understand why Robert says it's not sustainable to go lower.

Last edited:
Arrived today. It looks very nice but I admit I'm more excited about these beautiful volumes. To have translated these into English is a massive (and hugely appreciated) undertaking. Thank you Dennison and RHB!

signal-2021-09-20-135909_001.jpeg

Back