You know, I just noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many 20-year old California girls actually know who J. Gresham Machen is just by looking at his picture? That's even more baffling.
:p

WOW Susita!!

If there was ever a poster child for Scottish heritage you are it!

If the use of the word "clan" was not enough in your signature and the flag was not enough...well I guess the plaid hat says it all! Ha.

Blue eyes? Check.
Skin that glows in the dark? Check.
Giant? Check.
Guinness/Newcastle in the fridge? Check.

:lol: Thanks. ;)

WOW Susita!!

If there was ever a poster child for Scottish heritage you are it!

If the use of the word "clan" was not enough in your signature and the flag was not enough...well I guess the plaid hat says it all! Ha.

She is definitely 110% Scottish woman like my still surviving grandmother. She has that firey, strong-willed independent woman streak. I'm half English myself, which probably explains why she gives me a hard time. The loathing runs in her blood.
:rofl:

Here is a computer-modeled rendering of her future son:
Willied.png

"[They're] natural born enemies! Like Englishmen and Scots! And Welshmen and Scots! And Japanese and Scots! And Scots and other Scots! Lousy Scots! They ruined Scotland!"
—Groundskeeper Willie

She is definitely 110% Scottish woman like my still surviving grandmother. She has that firey, strong-willed independent woman streak. I'm half English myself, which probably explains why she gives me a hard time. The loathing runs in her blood.
:rofl:

Here is a computer-modeled rendering of her future son:
Willied.png

"[They're] natural born enemies! Like Englishmen and Scots! And Welshmen and Scots! And Japanese and Scots! And Scots and other Scots! Lousy Scots! They ruined Scotland!"
—Groundskeeper Willie

My kids could totally take on your kids. :lol:

Scott, you are looking sort of old and craggy for being "Student at University of Texas at Dallas". What's up with that?

Hey, you ever notice how Bob Vigneault looks like Fabio but with white hair?

—Groundskeeper Willie

Ahh, that explains a lot! Since I'm Scottish and Irish, English, Dutch, German, Norwegian and French I have a constant internal warfare. And, here I thought it was the flesh and Spirit.:D

Gun laws take good weapons out of the hands of honest citizens. Dabgum criminals will get them illegally...let us be armed to the teeth.

Spoken by a true Irishman here...

"It's the Law in Kennesaw"

Gun laws take good weapons out of the hands of honest citizens. Dabgum criminals will get them illegally...let us be armed to the teeth.

Spoken by a true Irishman here...

"It's the Law in Kennesaw"

And their crime rate is drastically low compared to other cities of the same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back