You know you like a team when

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am having to sit down and calm my nerves after all that! I am very happy PSU won but annoyed that they struggled so badly to do so. I wonder if I will ever fall asleep tonight?

Yep, longest bowl game ever at nearly five and a half hours. Of course having a long, drawn out half time show didn't help either. The game came on at 8am and wasn't over until almost 1:30am.

After the game Joe said it was past his bedtime.:lol:

Victory!

What an amazing season. Two points away from perfection and possibly roses.

After the last several seasons, I never expected this.

Originally posted by houseparent
Loyd Carr getting his way with an official kept PSU from being undefeated.:barfy:

That's true but do you honestly think PSU could have kept up with either Texas or USC? Not taking anything away from what PSU did this year but those two teams are very tough. I think it's going to be a great game tonight.

Originally posted by Joseph Ringling
Originally posted by houseparent
Loyd Carr getting his way with an official kept PSU from being undefeated.:barfy:

That's true but do you honestly think PSU could have kept up with either Texas or USC? Not taking anything away from what PSU did this year but those two teams are very tough. I think it's going to be a great game tonight.

I honestly believe PSU's defense can shut down anyone's offense and would love to see them play one or evenboth of those teams.

Just had to give my Mountaineers some much deserved props.

Went to the Georgia dome, where we had 1/5th to 1/4th of the fans, so loud that Pat White had to walk up to Mozes, our center, tell him he was ready, walk back, and let Mozes decide when to snap, and smacked the SEC champ Dawgs right in their mouth on their home turf. The same Dawgs that smacked LSU one game before LSU publicly drew & quartered Criami.

Our true freshman broke the Sugar Bowl rushing record against (I believe) the nation's 4th ranked defense, and we have 9 returning offensive starters next season.

Mindless, tow-the-line sports reports gave us lip all year long, and it was good to get some national recognition by beating the champion of (easily arguable) the best football conference in the country right on their home turf.

I was at the game, and it was amazing.

Dangerously close to breaking the 1st commandment.

:D:lol::D

[Edited on 1-4-2006 by Mudandstars]

Oh yea, WVU shocked the Nation! But hey I don't mind WVU and I very much enjoyed the game. I remember when they and PSU faithfully played each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back