• Other:Who and why?!?

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
OK, Hinn, Pat Robertson, or Ken Copeland! This is a tough one....I go with Hinn......why? well......the hair! I mean that "dew" and the white suit....plus the diamond Rolex....touches my heart!:rofl:

Last edited:
I was thinking of starting a similar poll. It would be:

Who would you rather sit down and have a beer (or sweet tea) with -

1. Pope Benedict
2. Ergun Caner
3. Benny Hinn
3. Hal Lindsey
4. Rick Warren
5. Joel Osteen

Put them in order of who you would enjoy visiting with the most to the least.

Oh, for your poll it's easy for me. I like Robertson the best because of the three he is the only one that seems human. Copeland is a serpent and Hinn is a demon.

Oh, for your poll it's easy for me. I like Robertson the best because of the three he is the only one that seems human. Copeland is a serpent and Hinn is a demon.
Roberson is cool Bob! I like that disoririented look he gets when he gets the infamous........WORD OF KNOWLEDGE!;)

Last edited:
pat_robertson_devil_sign.jpg

Some would say he's making the sign of the devil. That is mean. Those fingers are simply a classic WOF antenna array. Really extends reception.

Some would say he's making the sign of the devil. That is mean. Those fingers are simply a classic WOF antenna array. Really extends reception.
Really that was my leaning! It is sort of a rabbit ear thing to help reception!:lol:

Last edited:
Although deceased, it has to be....

Dr. Gene Scott...nothin' like chillin' out late night with nicotine-stained teeth, horse racing, cussing, fundraisin' and some angry exegesis.

Dr. Gene Scott...nothin' like chillin' out late night with nicotine-stained teeth, horse racing, cussing, fundraisin' and some angry exegesis.
I do not remmber him.....was he "big time".......

I loved how he did his study in 7 different languages on the chalkboard at once. He was pretty cool.

Robertson, without a doubt. In that strange pentecostal head -- once you sweep away all of the words of knowledge, words of wisdom, weather predictions, and assassination threats -- is the mind of a man who matriculated to and graduated from Yale. Even granting my ivy envy, I have to believe that he is miles ahead of crooks and nuts like Hinn and Copeland.

If I had a REAL choice, it would be the late D. James Kennedy or R.C. Sproul.

This was a tough one. I almost went with Robertson because it's hard to beat a former GOP presidential politician who gets every single prophecy wrong and yet can suck up the social security checks of blue-haired ladies like an 8-pound Oreck.

But I went with Copeland because:

a) I once met him (and Gloria) when I was a chaplain at a funeral home. He flew in to preach the funeral service in a $20,000,000.00 plane. And he was able to preach health and wealth at the funeral of a guy who dropped dead in his forties - and he did so in a Presbyterian church. That takes talent.

b) He has better hair than Benedictus Hinn.

c) Copeland will be 71 years old in December. Yet he is healthy, fit, and buff. While some would attribute this to the Word of Faith, in reality it's because he obviously spends more time in the gym than Pat Robertson spends coming up with goofy national disaster prophecies. So, Copeland is going to outlive all these other guys.

d) He has better hair than Pat Robertson.

e) When he was a freshman at ORU Copeland prophesied to Oral Roberts that Richard Roberts would stop being a heathen and come home to rule the family ministries. I don't know about the first part, but the second part came true.

f) He has better hair than Oral or Richard Roberts.

g) Copeland dresses up in biker regalia and gets his motor running with his WOF biker buddies like Jerry Savelle and Jesse Duplantis.

h) He has better hair than Joel Osteen.

i) I'm pretty sure he drank a beer at the reception following the funeral of the aforementioned dead guy.

j) He has better hair than Joyce Meyer.

You can find Gene Scott easy enough on YouTube. I'm not going to link because he can be pretty naughty.

Kenneth Copeland is LAUGHING all the way to the bank. No seriously, he IS laughing all the way to the bank.

You can find Gene Scott easy enough on YouTube. I'm not going to link because he can be pretty naughty.

Kenneth Copeland is LAUGHING all the way to the bank. No seriously, he IS laughing all the way to the bank.
That bad!!! I might pass and just take your word on it!;)

I've got three words for this poll:

Jack. Van. Impe.

The guy takes the daily newspaper and tells us how each headline is a fulfillment of some prophecy from either Daniel or Revelation. Plus, he rattles off Scripture references that have NOTHING to do with what he is talking about, but he does it so quickly (Isaiah 12:3) that you don't have time to (Daniel 9:7) look them up (Rev 17:4)!

Jack. Van. Impe.

The guy takes the daily newspaper and tells us how each headline is a fulfillment of some prophecy from either Daniel or Revelation. Plus, he rattles off Scripture references that have NOTHING to do with what he is talking about, but he does it so quickly (Isaiah 12:3) that you don't have time to (Daniel 9:7) look them up (Rev 17:4)!
I rather wish I had put Impe in the poll.......that cat has some great hair to.......I like the way his wife gets all cow-eyed and nods at EVERYTHING he says.....:lol:

Yeah man! You've got him down Seth. :rofl: Well done.

I must admit, I have a soft spot in my head for Rexella, she's a cutie with a super-hero name..

Jack. Van. Impe.

Yeah man! You've got him down Seth. :rofl: Well done.

I must admit, I have a soft spot in my head for Rexella, she's a cutie with a super-hero name..

Jack. Van. Impe.

Super-Hero name!:rofl: I like that!

Creflo Dollar .. Come on.. who can beat a name like that... especially when all he talks about is getting money :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back