But the world is no more than 6000 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
To reach those conclusions the researchers make A LOT of assumptions. And they draw conclusions the data doesn't necessarily support. The evolutionary aspect of it aside, it's bad science, even if you believe the Earth is that old. A 200,000 year long volcanic eruption? Seriously?

the gall of the scientists. This is why I fully believe Van Til when he wrote about the epistemological self conscious.

-----Added 2/4/2009 at 07:32:14 EST-----

I'm just going to keep eating Tex-Mex and show the world what toxic gas is really like.
don't worry Obamy is going to imposed carbon tax on all foods that increase flatulence. pretty soon you will be a fruitarian.

"A 200,000 year long volcanic eruption? Seriously?"

Yeah, its like the sun burning for billions and billions of years and not shrinking in diameter at all. They have their own rules of physics.......

"A 200,000 year long volcanic eruption? Seriously?"

Yeah, its like the sun burning for billions and billions of years and not shrinking in diameter at all. They have their own rules of physics.......
:gpl: its a world view based on the premise that there is no God. Because of this their theory of origins have to be determined by consensus of the atheistic pseudo scientific elite. (Make it up as you go along)

Hmm, I wonder what this has to do with the flood and the foundations of the deep being opened up?? I bet that's a better explanation than a super volcano that killed of the dinosaurs.

Not to mention that the fact that the dino's didn't die off, but that's another story!

I thought smoking killed the dinosaurs, at least from the evidence gained from Marlborosaurus and Nicotinoptus Rex.

Dr. Walt Brown dealt with this 'volcano' years ago.

Walt Brown's "Hydro-plate Theory" is excellent! If any of you have a chance check out his book called "In the Beginning"

I have done debates and arguments on this topic for years as well as teaching classes on it, It wasn't until my understanding of predestination and reprobation that I understood that this is what the world is going to believe. :detective: Even though it is as silly a notion as *"the Hubble Telescope finding a little man in the center of every black hole with a flashlight looking for a circuit breaker"..lol

It is all part of God's will for people to believe this nonsense. But The Elect will have eyes to see and hears to hear Truth. What is obvious to us ... is impossible to see for others.

What I always say...Every one has the same evidence, we all come to different conclusions based on our worldviews.

* quoted from Sheldon Cooper on "The Big Bang Theory" TV show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back