Help me find a rogue OPC around Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the.... You hijacked my old thread and turned it into an EP debate. How could you? One more word and I'll PLAY Psalm 46 on a bagpipe and you know I'll do it. :mad:

Doesn't every thread eventually become an EP thread? It's not like there is ever anything more important to discuss.

What was the real difference of opinion between Clark and Van Til with regard to EP?

Not reading the entire thread.

Bob, this is one reason we didn't stick around the OPC in SE PA. They had this and wanted more.

What was the real difference of opinion between Clark and Van Til with regard to EP?

Clark believed that the existence of musical instruments could be proved using reason.

Van Til believed that musical instruments, whatever they were to us, must be different to God.

What the.... You hijacked my old thread and turned it into an EP debate. How could you? One more word and I'll PLAY Psalm 46 on a bagpipe and you know I'll do it. :mad:

But you must make sure you are wearing proper bagpipe playing attire. Since you will need to put on a glengarry, you might want to trim that hair up a bit (or take off the wig, whichever is easiest).

Please also add Psalm 150 to the tune of "Scots, wha hae wi' Wallace bled" to your repertoire.

Clark believed that the existence of musical instruments could be proved using reason.

Van Til believed that musical instruments, whatever they were to us, must be different to God.

Note to everyone: when the question is framed correctly, the solution is easy.

Note to everyone: when the question is framed correctly, the solution is easy.

Or, even more precisely, when the question is framed correctly, it is never answered! :lol:

But it was a great answer nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back