Islam history myths books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arapahoepark

Puritan Board Professor
I am wondering are there any books, preferably not sensationalistic, on the history of Islam dispelling the myths that they treated their women better than Christians, were peaceful, etc.?

I am wondering are there any books, preferably not sensationalistic, on the history of Islam dispelling the myths that they treated their women better than Christians, were peaceful, etc.?

Serge Trifkovic's Sword of the Prophet deals with the overall theology of Islam, which includes wife-beating, sexual domination, and temporary marriages (which is simply prostitution). He also goes into detail about the hadith where Mahomet took a Coptic Christian as a sex slave and his wives got mad. It's actually kind of funny.

Serge also wrote another book, Defeating Jihad. The tone is kind of strained in this one, but only because Serge watched as the West (including the two she-devils, Madeline Albright and Hillary) financed Jihadists to rape, murder, extract organs (see the infamous "Yellow House" in Kosovo) his homeland in the 1990s. He also gives names of Republican and Democratic congressman, including John McCain, who are in alliance with the child-slayers in Chechnya.

And while I don't like Chronicles Magazine for other reasons, Srdja's articles are always worth reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back