Psalm Sing -- August 31, 2008 -- Beltsville, MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
Come sing Psalms and enjoy fellowship with Reformed brethren at Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church in Beltsville, Maryland, on the Lord's Day afternoon, August 31. The singing and light dinner will be held from 5:30-9 p.m. at the Francis Fuchs Special Education Center on Cherry Hill Road. Each family is asked to contribute a platter of sandwiches and a side dish (finger food appetizers). For directions, see their website at Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church - Home (my picture is still on the website :) ).

...Like precious ointment on the head
which down the beard did flow
Ev'n Aaron's beard and to the skirts
did of his garments go--did of his garments go.

Y'all have a great time praising the Lord!

Anybody here planning to attend?

I take it you and yours will be going. You know our situation; looks like it will be quite a long time before we ever get up that way.

If you do go, please convey my regards to Michael Daniels (assuming they make it).

I sure will, brother, and we continue to lift you up to our gracious Heavenly Father for healing mercies and spiritual comforts.

Thanks to all who are with us in spirit.

Wish I could, Andrew.

Moi aussi...

All people that on earth do dwell,
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice.
Him serve with mirth, his praise forth tell,
Come ye before him and rejoice.

May it be a time of great blessing for all in attendance, Andrew!

Margaret

We had a great time. There were, I think, about 100+ folks in attendance, and we got to renew many friendships and see many new faces as well. What a blessed time of singing God's praises and enjoying the fellowship of the saints! :sing:

We had a great time. There were, I think, about 100+ folks in attendance, and we got to renew many friendships and see many new faces as well. What a blessed time of singing God's praises and enjoying the fellowship of the saints! :sing:

It sure would be nice if the Psalm sings coud be recorded and put on sermon audio or some other outlet so us po' folks down in the hills could here it. :sing:

It sure would be nice if the Psalm sings coud be recorded and put on sermon audio or some other outlet so us po' folks down in the hills could here it. :sing:

I'll keep that in mind for next time, brother. I'm not the best at recording (I finally got a cassette tape recording of a piano performance that I did 15 years ago converted to mp3 for the first time just this summer) but I'm now uploading my pastor's sermons for sermon audio and I'll look into this for future possibilities. Thanks very much for this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back