2011 Conference Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight (14th) and tomorrow Dr. Joel Beeke will be conducting a conference on holiness here in Calgary, Alberta. Anyone in snow-swept southern Alberta is welcome to attend. This is a joint effort of at least 4 reformed churches in our city.

Cultivating a Heart for God « calgaryreformedconference

Does anyone know if MP3s of this conference are available?

The talks are available on sermon audio. Just search for "joel beeke calgary." I'd post a link, but the computer that I'm on blocks access to "podcasts." I'll also ask about a link being placed from the conference website to the sermon audio broadcasts.

Thank you brother. Here is the Sermonaudio link that came up with the search:

SermonAudio.com - Calgary Reformed Conference (Session 1)

You can access Sessions 2 and 3 from that page as well.
 
2011 Family Conference - Free Church Continuing (in the US) - Aug 8-12

Don't know the speakers for sure this year, but in the past there have been some excellent series - on spiritual declension (2009), on Moses (2005), on Heaven and Hell (don't remember which year) - I think all of the previous conferences are available on Sermon Audio. Great fellowship, family friendly without shunting kids off to do their own thing.

The Family Conference - The Westminster Presbyterian
 
I am going to the Ligonier Conference in Orlando, just got my registration taken care of this week. Is anyone else from here going to be there?
 
I just read about this conference, The Majesty of God Conference, over at the Heibelblog: Conference Information

It's a Navigators conference, with Jon Payne (a PCA pastor from Douglasville, GA) as the main speaker.

I am thinking about going, It is in Huntington, WV, which is only about 3 hours from Louisville. Are any other PBers planning on going?
 
Just an update, in June Phil Johnson (Grace to you-John MacArthur) and my Pastor Dr. Robert Burrelli will be leading our annual Grace Conference on Christian Ministry,this years topic will be "Overcoming Sin and Temptation"

Come up to here to Massachusetts and join us for and great conference!

Schedule
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top