2021 Wall Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
I need a new wall calendar for next year. I've been looking around in various stores, and the ones I've seen are pretty boring - you know: the usual cute photos of cats, dogs, small children, etc. I even saw one with 12 photos of outhouses!

I'm look for something different. Something unusual for next year. Got any suggestions or links I could follow? There wouldn't be such a thing as a Reformed wall calendar, would there?

All help appreciated!

For 2020 I got myself a Trinitarian Bible Society calendar and hung it up at my desk at work. For the month of December the Bible verse is part of Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." I'm half curious whether someone in the office won't register a complaint, as the majority around me are atheists.

At any rate, these calendars are nicely made and I think you would enjoy them.

Here's the 2021 version if interested: https://us.tbsbibles.org/store/viewproduct.aspx?id=16331163

For 2020 I got myself a Trinitarian Bible Society calendar and hung it up at my desk at work. For the month of December the Bible verse is part of Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." I'm half curious whether someone in the office won't register a complaint, as the majority around me are atheists.

At any rate, these calendars are nicely made and I think you would enjoy them.

Here's the 2021 version if interested: https://us.tbsbibles.org/store/viewproduct.aspx?id=16331163

Thanks, B. L. I've had their calendars in the past, and they're very nice (even though I'm not a KJV man). I may have to contemplate that, while still searching for something different. I hope you don't get any complaints at work.

Have you considered Thomas Kincade? I love his work.

Thanks for the idea, but his art is a little too treacly or sentimental for my taste (maybe it's a guy thing). Last I heard anything about him, his widow and his mistress were fighting over his fortune.

You could get a custom calendar made. There are several ways to do such online. Shutterfly, Canva, Mixbook, Collage, Vistaprint...even Walmart lets you make a custom calendar. There's many sites where you can make your own, with varying levels of flexibility and art ability. Find your own personal photos, or curate your Reformed theme photos and get your own :) There's probably lots more sites you can make your own on as well. That's just a starter list.

You could get a custom calendar made. There are several ways to do such online. Shutterfly, Canva, Mixbook, Collage, Vistaprint...even Walmart lets you make a custom calendar. There's many sites where you can make your own, with varying levels of flexibility and art ability. Find your own personal photos, or curate your Reformed theme photos and get your own :) There's probably lots more sites you can make your own on as well. That's just a starter list.

That's an interesting idea. I didn't know that such a thing could be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back