Abortion and the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most sad thing is that virtually nobody in the UK actually opposes it. At least in the US there is strong opposition to murder of the unborn; over here, by way of contrast, hardly anybody even cares.

This practice has been going on for decades. It is nothing new. When I was a student nurse (20 years ago) I refused to work on the women’s ward because I was fully aware that miscarried or aborted babies were simply dumped in the trash! Some (if small enough) were just flushed down the sluice. If they are put in the bags labelled ‘clinical waste’ then obviously they are going to be incinerated along with everything else.

What baffles me, is the hypocritical reaction to this behavior. When a baby (up to 28 weeks gestation) is murdered, nobody actually cares what happens to that child. (This article is a bit misleading I think. It primarily speaks of miscarried babies, yet the headline is ‘aborted babies’.) I don’t suppose a woman who has just aborted her baby (and certainly not the medical staff who killed it for her) is going to protest that she didn’t get the chance to give him/her a proper burial or that it was treated as clinical waste! However, when a woman miscarries a baby of the same gestational age or younger, everybody is up in arms about the disgusting way in which these babes are treated. As a nation, we cannot have it both ways. Either all human life is counted as precious or we quit the double standards.

Why should a hospital treat a miscarried baby differently to an aborted baby? The fact is, we have decided, as a nation, that unborn babies are of no value whatsoever, unless ‘subjectively’ given that value by their mother. One cannot protest against a 13 week old miscarried baby being incinerated whilst supporting other women in their ‘choice’ to murder (and as such, discard their baby as worthless trash) their 13 week old baby.

Of course, that is clearly not the opinion of the masses though, who do indeed believe that a baby can be treated very differently depending entirely upon the value (or lack of) it’s mother places upon it.

The most sad thing is that virtually nobody in the UK actually opposes it. At least in the US there is strong opposition to murder of the unborn; over here, by way of contrast, hardly anybody even cares.

Sadly, in a few short years, the U.S. will be in the same proverbial boat, Daniel.......

What has happened to the British soul since World War II? Where is the outrage that people had when it was learned that this was what the Nazis were doing to the Jews? "Sadly" the U.S. will be in the same boat? No! This is an outrage of unspeakable magnitude! This is universes beyond "sad." This is JUDGMENT. When you study the lives of those who hunted down Nazi war criminals, who spent their lives combing South America looking for them and trying to bring to justice people who killed Jews and others, incinerated their bodies and used them for fuel, you think, where are the replacements for those hunters now, when this is being done to our babies? Where are those who are willing to do anything except wring their hands and shake their heads over it? We have none. No one of character or principle on either side of the Atlantic; no one who will stand up at the risk of his or her life and say NO! This is WRONG! The NHS treats it as a mere public relations problem that will go away soon, and it does not miscalculate. Now that the NHS is incinerating babies for fuel, it, like other atrocities, will soon come to America.

And we will do nothing. Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

I would be very surprised if the USA did anything different to this! What do US abortion centers do with aborted babies? I cannot imagine they are burying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back