Advice for Video Live Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmaciver

Puritan Board Sophomore
Can anyone provide some advice on what's required for live streaming through Sermon Audio? We are planning for the induction of our new Minister & I was wondering what would be necessary to live stream the video recording.

We are renting larger hall for the service, which we only have access to for an hour before the meeting begins, so I'm not sure if that will affect the setup, in terms of time. We will have one video camera, recording the service.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks Patrick. Have you live streamed using this method? What was your experience with it?

Has anyone else live streamed? I'd be interested to hear from you.

I checked and there is wireless in the building.

Who would you recommend we go with to live stream? It would only be a one off recording, so we wouldn't be looking to sign up to a monthly fee for the service.

Facebook live is an option (free). I've seen many worship services this way (obviously not when our worship is happening) :)

I don't know anything about live streaming, but Greenville Presbyterian Church of the Free Church of Scotland (Continuing) does it. If you don't get the help you are looking for here, you could try contacting them to see how they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back