Amazon's deal on the Leiden Synopsis (Synopsis of Purer Theology)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
As many of you are aware, Davenant Press has issued a two-volume edition of the Leiden Synopsis. Amazon lets you purchase each volume for £6.80 per month for three months, interest-free. See volume 1 and volume 2. I have ordered the first volume, which should be here in a couple of weeks. After reading it, I will order volume two, DV.

I got the Kindle version back in December (for once a reasonably priced academic ebook - thank you Davenant!).

I can't figure out what you mean by £6.80 for 3 months?

I got the Kindle version back in December (for once a reasonably priced academic ebook - thank you Davenant!).

I can't figure out what you mean by £6.80 for 3 months?
Amazon on some items has a wonderful deal, where you can pay a certain amount of interest free payments. For instance, when I got my Kindle, is was 5 months of $25. This can make more expensive items easier to obtain by not having the larger upfront costs.

Also, thank you for pointing out this set is only $20 in Kindle ($9.99 a volume.) I spent $80 on the physical, and now it will be a paper weight.

You can choose to see which page you are on, but volume 1 on Kindle has 525 pages whereas the paperback has 407 pages (according to Amazon), so it seems that they are not aligned.
Okay; thanks. I would use it for reference and unless it is only in kindle form, I prefer being able to refer to the print version page. I've contemplated picking up the hardback copy from RHB. I've held off because often the citations I'm tracking cite the Latin, which sends me back to the expensive 3 vol. set that has the Latin and English in facing pages (friends have that set or often it is in google preview).

I ordered the hardback set from RHB. I used it for a large seminary essay, and found it very insightful. It's my favorite ST right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back