Anne (Gryphonette) and I were such kindred spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are being invaded by smileys!!! Maybe, in light of last night's game, they should be frownies.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
From the bottom of my heart have some of these :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

Now get this ready:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: cuz here come the Cowboys on a quest for a record sixth Super Bowl title.:cheers::amen::applause::sing::cheers2::wow:

They look really good.
And it hurts me to say it.
But the thing about a Super Bowl
Is two teams gotta play it!

So to all you Boys' fans
Who are going quite nuts,
Just remember to get the ring
You must beat the Patriots!

We are being invaded by smileys!!! Maybe, in light of last night's game, they should be frownies.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
From the bottom of my heart have some of these :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

Now get this ready:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: cuz here come the Cowboys on a quest for a record sixth Super Bowl title.:cheers::amen::applause::sing::cheers2::wow:

They look really good.
And it hurts me to say it.
But the thing about a Super Bowl
Is two teams gotta play it!

So to all you Boys' fans
Who are going quite nuts,
Just remember to get the ring
You must beat the Patriots!
Done.

I like your diddy though rather silly
But sitting supreme has made me giddy
Dallas and Super Bowls are like beans and chili
They go together and for others it ain't pretty:D

Excuse me while I go back a little and relive some glory-days (I have to go back pretty far, being a Redskins fan).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orG2I0WOzfc]YouTube - The Quarter (Montage)[/ame]

That had to be the ugliest color combination to ever grace a football field, burgundy and sewage gold along with soda can orange and hops scotch chalk blue, people at home must've been trying to adjust their television sets in fear that something was wrong with them.:D

That had to be the ugliest color combination to ever grace a football field, burgundy and sewage gold along with soda can orange and hops scotch chalk blue, people at home must've been trying to adjust their television sets in fear that something was wrong with them.:D

Come on! Give a little love to the Burgundy and Gold. We need it desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back