Any of you going to the Fellowship Conference in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Ivens

Puritan Board Freshman
I will be attending this conference in Denton, Texas from March 24th-27th: www.illbehonest.com/fellowhship . It's the guys who regularly appear on I'll be Honest. I was wondering if any of you were going? My first conference and I'm really looking forward to it! What other conferences do you like attending? I get paid vacation every year and like to plan ahead.

Thanks, brothers and sisters.

I got this when I hit your link:

404 Not Found

Sorry, but the page you are looking for can not be found.
Perhaps you are here beacause the page no longer exists or never existed.
Please try searching can help or return to homepage.

The Post May Have Been Removed

My presbytery hosts an annual family conference. We have not yet been able to make it, but have been very blessed by the conference messages from former years and have heard nothing but good things from folks at our church who have attended. Generally many good messages from ministers here in North America and visitors from Britain. You can see details about last year's conference here: http://www.westminsterconfession.org/regions/the-family-conference.php It should be around the same time next year

I hear we generally have as many people from other churches and denominations as from our own presbytery, so don't feel you would be left out just on that account.

Jeremy,

We'll have to hunt each other down. I am one of the elders of the host church here in Denton. I hope to meet you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back