Any webmasters here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRyan

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has their own website and might be interested in selling the site. I have a couple christian sites I maintain but I love fixing up older/ outdated sites and bringing them back to life! Let me know :)

Mr. Ryan,

Please fill out your signature according to the rules established here. I see that your church is "Colts Neck Reformed Church," but that your denomination is listed as PCA. I could not seem to reconcile the two, because the Colts Neck Reformed Church website I found and perused has little resemblance to a Westminster Confessional Church. Is the PCA church at which you're a member called Colts Neck Reformed Church, exactly, and does it have a website?

Also, would you provide some links to these Christian sites you currently maintain?

Thank you.

Mr. Ryan,

I note that you've returned to the site a few times since I posted the above request for you to affix your signature, but have not seen any change. I have locked this thread, so if you'd like to clarify (wrt to my questions), please privately message me.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back