Anyone interested in writing from a Christian perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_Mark

Puritan Board Freshman
I thought some here might have an interest in this. The Examiner.com is hiring writers across the country. It's a secular paper with a wide and growing reach. They are currently in 110 cities with 25 different major topics. I think they got about 7 millions hits last month.

I've written a post that will answer some questions. Examiner.com | Atlanta | Evangelical Perspectives | Opportunity

I don't mind answering further questions or helping you apply. Just contact me and let me know.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "worth it". I'm going to give it a shot. Will it lead anywhere? I don't know. The way it looks after only two days I'll be able to pay my monthly hosting charges very easily. It will also be a challenge to write to and reach a broader audience.

One "success" story they offer as an example is Alex Gonzales - former LA Poker Tournament Examiner.
"Because of my poker page, I got read by Bluff Magazine and got picked up for an assignment covering the 2009 World Series of Poker! I'm moving to Las Vegas for a few months to cover the entire Series and it would have never been possible if I didn't have my Examiner pages out there for readers/editors to read, so for that, I want to thank both of you for giving the chance to put my content on the web."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back