Apps. What are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron

Puritan Board Graduate
I have a question regarding apps, I have seen posts about them and the Iphone.

My daughter bought me a Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G. She wanted me to get a better one but as I told her I do not understand this one. So does this phone use Apps and if it does what is the purpose of Apps. I only call 2 or3 people with this phone and sometimes go to the PB site but the writting is small and hard to read. I did listen to Rodeo music on youTube and went over on the Data which is only (2 GB). So do Apps use up your Data, and do you need them?

Yes, it can download and use "apps." Go to your app store icon, and search for "Christian Creeds and Reformed Confessions." Its a free app for your phone, with the ecuminical creeds, 3 Forms, and the Westminister Standards. It will get your feet wet on apps. Many are useful, many are total wastes of time.

'Apps' are simply applications for the phone. Can be anything from games, software (like Adobe or Kindle), weather, or anything else that could be thought of. They do require data to download and some require it while being used, it just depends on what it is. If it requires the internet to get whatever information it requires, then yes (Music, updates, etc.) I do second the Christian Creeds and Reformed Confessions app put out by Westminster Seminary California. It's been nice to read through them anytime I want and it doesn't require any extra data to use.

Thank you for the suggestions. I will have my granddaughter check it out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back