Congratulations on the baptism, William.
I'll say what the ex-UPCI people that I know always say to each other when one of us gets baptized in a Trinitarian church (don't know exactly what it's from, but it might be Reformed liturgy of some sort, because I think my friend Joe started the tradition):
Child of God, you have been sealed and marked with the cross of Christ forever.
_________________________________
And sorry about the drive-by. I get hatemail and stuff about how I'm going to die (aren't we all?) but never had an attempt made. Do you think it was related to your baptism? or just random? or maybe you aren't sure? Mostly the stuff I get isn't a threat so much as a bunch of shrieking about how God is going to send someone to kill me... and how I have blasphemed the HG, etc, and that I should repent before it's too late. Which never makes much sense to me. I mean, if I blasphemed the HG, what's the point of repenting?