Be careful driving at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not dare refer to rodent cerebellum and risk copyright infringement!

Feline frontal lobe is so much safer!

Don't most congregations carry an umbrella policy to cover their pastor for such occasions :lol::offtopic:

Brings back lovely memories for me. Loudon Wainwright was the "artist;" "Dead Skunk," for some reason, got a lot of airplay here in 1972. I liked it; my father hated it. I played the 45 r.p.m. of it relentlessly. :lol:

The inimitable Mr. Wainwright, singing his charming, evocative ballad at a concert in Germany in '84:

[video=youtube;doqTSev-_lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqTSev-_lQ[/video]

Margaret

Brings back lovely memories for me. Loudon Wainwright was the "artist;" "Dead Skunk," for some reason, got a lot of airplay here in 1972. I liked it; my father hated it. I played the 45 r.p.m. of it relentlessly. :lol:

The inimitable Mr. Wainwright, singing his charming, evocative ballad at a concert in Germany in '84:

YouTube - Loudon Wainwright performs Dead Skunk at Rockpalast Germany

Margaret

45's.... brings back memories. I still have a 45 case with John, Paul, George & Ringo's pictures and signatures on it. Probably would go good on E bay.

45's.... brings back memories. I still have a 45 case with John, Paul, George & Ringo's pictures and signatures on it. Probably would go good on E bay.

It would, for sure. Actually, it's probably more of a *family heirloom.* You might want to hang onto it for a few more years...

Where's the record???

:smug: :)

Margaret

It would, for sure. Actually, it's probably more of a *family heirloom.* You might want to hang onto it for a few more years...

Where's the record???

:smug: :)

Margaret

It is empty, the heavy weight of my cheap 70's turntable arm ,wore them out. I have some 33's of audiophile quality still in my possesion though:think:. The case was made by Charter Industries NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back