E etexas Puritan Board Doctor Jul 4, 2007 #1 Bible Gateway is, as far as I have found one of the best ways to read Scripture online, I love the way you can format it! Any other fans? Anyone know any sites this good? Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
Bible Gateway is, as far as I have found one of the best ways to read Scripture online, I love the way you can format it! Any other fans? Anyone know any sites this good?
E etexas Puritan Board Doctor Jul 4, 2007 #3 houseparent said: I use it ALL the time! Click to expand... BG rocks!
Ivan Pastor Jul 4, 2007 #4 I use it too and it's linked to my church's website. It's a great website.
E etexas Puritan Board Doctor Jul 4, 2007 #5 Ivan said: I use it too and it's linked to my church's website. It's a great website. Click to expand... I think our Church uses it as well.
Ivan said: I use it too and it's linked to my church's website. It's a great website. Click to expand... I think our Church uses it as well.
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Jul 4, 2007 #6 Try this: HTML: [KJV]John 3:16[/KJV] [KJV]John 3:16[/KJV] Other BB codes include NKJV: [NKJV]John 3:16[/NKJV] NASB: [NASB]John 3:16[/NASB] esv: [esv]John 3:16[/esv] hebrew: [hebrew]Gen 1:1[/hebrew] greek: [greek]John 3:16[/greek] They all link to Bible Gateway. Of course the bible tag always works: [bible]John 3:16[/bible]
Try this: HTML: [KJV]John 3:16[/KJV] [KJV]John 3:16[/KJV] Other BB codes include NKJV: [NKJV]John 3:16[/NKJV] NASB: [NASB]John 3:16[/NASB] esv: [esv]John 3:16[/esv] hebrew: [hebrew]Gen 1:1[/hebrew] greek: [greek]John 3:16[/greek] They all link to Bible Gateway. Of course the bible tag always works: [bible]John 3:16[/bible]