Blogging Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

"William The Baptist"

Puritan Board Freshman
I have decided to be more consistent and begin blogging again. I haven't the last few months. It's not really a formal blog by any means. I've had it since 2008... and some of the older ones are pretty embarrassing, but I keep them up because it is really humbling to see (and allow any others to see) just how far the Lord has taken me over the years. :o I don't even know what all I put in my "pre-reformed" blogging days!!

In any event, if any would like to read it, my newest post is here.

Constructive criticism is welcome, for others have told me I ought to make my blog more public and accessible, so I suppose input would be helpful. (:

Also, a lot has shifted in my life the last two weeks... and I have been hesitant to blog due to a lot that has happened. A lot of hurt, humiliation, and affliction has happened... but amid it all the Lord's love has been so penetrating and sweet. I don't always give a lot of context to the why I am writing what I write ON my blog- but for your PBers who are interested, many hard things have happened. So it is that tender and powerful love amid life's hardships I speak of (:
 
I am now following your blog. :)

I need to start mine back up. I think it would be something to hopefully keep me humbled and constantly aware of God's grace and mercy.


And I shall be praying for you, Leah. God will watch over you and protect you as he does with all of his true children. :)
:encourage:
 
(:

I don't even know how to tell who is following my blog, ha. But you should definitely blog again! Very true.

Thank you so much for your prayers. (:
 
I added your blog to my follow list. When you log into blogger, it should say how many people are following you and then you can click there and it will show you who they are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top