Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner Aug 6, 2005 #2 Thats funny! It's like Cliff notes on speed! [Edited on 8-6-2005 by Scott Bushey]
Richard King Puritan Board Senior Aug 6, 2005 #3 The complete works of e. e. cummings on this site under classics...is HILARIOUS!
crhoades Puritan Board Graduate Aug 6, 2005 #4 I had to chuckle at Augustine's Confessions and Dante's Inferno
RamistThomist Puritanboard Assessor Aug 6, 2005 #5 Originally posted by crhoades I had to chuckle at Dante's Inferno Click to expand... A thousand times to that!
Originally posted by crhoades I had to chuckle at Dante's Inferno Click to expand... A thousand times to that!
SolaScriptura Puritanboard Brimstone Aug 6, 2005 #7 I got a hoot out of Augustine's Confessions! Additionally, I thought Great Expectations was a good summary!
I got a hoot out of Augustine's Confessions! Additionally, I thought Great Expectations was a good summary!
LadyFlynt Inactive User Aug 6, 2005 #8 Huckleberry Finn was the shortest one I saw (goes rafting. goes home.) *rolls eyes*
cupotea Puritan Board Junior Aug 7, 2005 #10 Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter is pretty hilarious too! "They won't let her play any Evil Puritanical Society Games." Wait, I think The Crucible may top that! The sad thing is, there's enough evidence here that I probably actually could write an essay using it!! [Edited on 8-7-2005 by Cottonball]
Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter is pretty hilarious too! "They won't let her play any Evil Puritanical Society Games." Wait, I think The Crucible may top that! The sad thing is, there's enough evidence here that I probably actually could write an essay using it!! [Edited on 8-7-2005 by Cottonball]
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 7, 2005 #11 Originally posted by Scott Bushey Thats funny! It's like Cliff notes on speed! [Edited on 8-6-2005 by Scott Bushey] Click to expand... I enjoyed the companion site on movies too, especially When Harry Met Sally.
Originally posted by Scott Bushey Thats funny! It's like Cliff notes on speed! [Edited on 8-6-2005 by Scott Bushey] Click to expand... I enjoyed the companion site on movies too, especially When Harry Met Sally.
B Bryan Puritan Board Freshman Aug 15, 2005 #12 I didn't like the Dune entry, but I did like the Augustine one. Bryan SDG
B biblelighthouse Puritan Board Junior Aug 15, 2005 #13 Here's their ultra-condensed version of "A Tale of Two Cities" --- Doctor released, Marquis deceased, Darnay acquitted, Monarchy submitted, Marriage announced, Darnay denounced, Places are switched, Blades are twitched, Seamstress cries, Carton dies. THE END
Here's their ultra-condensed version of "A Tale of Two Cities" --- Doctor released, Marquis deceased, Darnay acquitted, Monarchy submitted, Marriage announced, Darnay denounced, Places are switched, Blades are twitched, Seamstress cries, Carton dies. THE END