Augusta Puritan Board Doctor Mar 5, 2005 #31 100% So I am learning something on this board and not just wasting precious time.
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Mar 5, 2005 #34 Are you by any chance a hyper-Calvinist? J/K
Scot Puritan Board Sophomore Mar 5, 2005 #35 Are you by any chance a hyper-Calvinist? J/K Click to expand... A friend of mine used to say that I was a hyper-calvinist when I was first converted because everytime I'd talk about the doctrines of grace with an arminian, I'd get hyper. 100%
Are you by any chance a hyper-Calvinist? J/K Click to expand... A friend of mine used to say that I was a hyper-calvinist when I was first converted because everytime I'd talk about the doctrines of grace with an arminian, I'd get hyper. 100%
JonathanHunt Puritan Board Senior Mar 7, 2005 #38 Me too. 100%. Boy was that hard. Hopefully I can get a credit for it... JH