Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

py3ak

Unshaven and anonymous
Staff member
Does anyone have a T-Mobile cell phone (I don't care about manufacturer) that works that they no longer use and would like to sell or swap for something else? I have an oppressive contract with T-Mobile, but the phone that came with it is rapidly dying and is now officialy useless. But of course, the manufacturer's warranty is 90 days, which was over a long time ago. I need to get a phone that works, but I need not to put out very much.

Thanks!
 
I have a Nokia single piece phone. I have Verizon Wireless but what I do know is that it has a SIM card slot in the back. Verizon doesn't use SIM cards so its never had one in there. The phone is about just over two years old and it works. So, if it can be verified that it would work with T-Mobile, you can have it.

Nokia 6236i
Type: RM-60

Let me know!
 
Peter, I can get it to work! I used to work in subcontracted customer service for HTC, and practically any phone can work on any network.

I'll send you a PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top