Clinical Lab Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bconway52

Puritan Board Freshman
To make a long story short, I'm in the process of looking/training for a new career.

Does anybody have opinions on or is a clinical lab technologist?

I believe I want to do something in the medical field that is not directly patient related. Any help/insights are appreciated!
 
Being on the medical side of things myself, I think med tech is one of those careers which will always be needed, no matter what direction technology goes. It allows specialization and promotion, further education is encouraged, etc. However, it is awfully hard right now to know what direction medical professions are going to go in this country over the next decade or two--socialism, in all of its flavors, tends to restrict upward mobility in career, and does not necessarily promote further education, hard work, etc. Good luck!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top