Confessions on Logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippo

Puritan Board Junior
Is there a Logos marked up copy of the confessions with scripture proofs available?
 
I don't see it. I see up to the first ecumenical council but thats it. Does logos have "Creeds of Christenom" yet?
 
I'm not sure what you mean by not seeing it. Here is the citation it gives when I pull it up in my logos.

Schaff, P. (1997). The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers Vol. I. The confessions and letters of St. Augustin with a sketch of his life and work. (29). Oak Harbor: Logos Research Systems.

The 3 volumes of the creeds are available as free PBBs.
 
Logos (including the PBs) has the following resources on the creeds (at least on my computer):

* The Apostles' Creed - Swete
* Book of Concord
* Commentary on the Westminster Confession (Hodge)
* The Confession of Faith (Hodge)
* Creeds Walking in the Faith of our Father (Schulz)
* Creeds: What Are They All About (Pittelko)
* The Essence of Chrisitianity (Hebblethwaite)
* Historic Creeds and Confessions (Brannan)
* The Creed of Creeds (Meyer)
* Creeds of Christendom (3 vols) (Schaff)
* London Baptist Confession of Faith
* The Augsburg Confession
* The Confession of 1967 (Van Til)

I still think that this is the place where it makes sense to pick up the Doxa $10 package on the Westminster Confession (using the free Bible Explorer engine). You can set up your screens with the confession on one side and the commentaries on it on the other. Very sweet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top