Cool-Aid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote:51ea5e0031="Craig"]I'll get a glass of kool-aid and get right on that :D[/quote:51ea5e0031]

What kind of kool-aid? I'm a Grape fan.

Red all the way!! Doesn't matter whether it is cherry, fruit punch or whatever - so long as it's red!

Together? Ugh!!

But I guess (even though I am a perpetrator) I need to split off the cool-aid thread and move it.

Your friendly neighborhood Admin,

What the ?????!!!!! This wasn't supposed to be a new thread! Which moderator do I blame...Josh, I blame you....why? Because grape and lemonaide mixed is just too scary for words.

Maybe it's just me, but did anybody else like eating the kool aid powder dry? Maybe it was other instant drink mixes...but it was sooo sweet, my teeth hurt just remembering it.

[quote:732bbf1f9e="fredtgreco"]Red all the way!! Doesn't matter whether it is cherry, fruit punch or whatever - so long as it's red![/quote:732bbf1f9e]

Way to show your true communist colors.

[img:732bbf1f9e]http://www.auburn.edu/~popedan/stalincoolaid.jpg[/img:732bbf1f9e]

I love it!!

But maybe it would be better to have a picture of Mao from RED China. Or maybe just to drink some red kool aid in a china cup!

:lol:

[quote:50737f81c8="fredtgreco"]I love it!!

But maybe it would be better to have a picture of Mao from RED China. Or maybe just to drink some red kool aid in a china cup!

:lol:[/quote:50737f81c8]

[img:50737f81c8]http://www.auburn.edu/~popedan/mao-zedong-3.jpg[/img:50737f81c8]

That better?

MMMMmmm.

We will bury the Imperialist, Capitalist West with with our peoples army strung out on the sugar of Red Kool-Aid!

(Hey, how ironic is that, that this post number 2400 for me?)
:lol:

It just shows ta go ya that you can't judge a book by its cover, or in modern lingo, you can't judge a thread by its title. I had neglected this thread until I notice how its grown. Curiosity got the better or me, so I just had to check it out. You guys are hilarious. Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh.:lol:

BTW, I always liked strawberry when I was growing up. Unlike Josh, I lived a somewhat sheltered life and wasn't allowed mixed drinks.

Bob

[quote:5a619564f9="Bob"]BTW, I always liked strawberry when I was growing up. Unlike Josh, I lived a somewhat sheltered life and wasn't allowed mixed drinks.

Bob[/quote:5a619564f9]

Another for the people's Red Army!! :yes:

Orange or cherry/black cherry all the way! And Craig, if you like eating that stuff dry so much, why not just chew on a raw lemon?

[quote:8d4adaade3]Orange or cherry/black cherry all the way! And Craig, if you like eating that stuff dry so much, why not just chew on a raw lemon?
[/quote:8d4adaade3]
Don't be ridiculous!

I can name a few reasons why, though. There's nothing like the sensation of dry, ultra sugary goodness melting in your mouth...it's so strong I can feel the enamel on my teeth deteriorating...can a lemon do that!

I guess I just like the simple pleasures in life :banana: [/code]

I guess I must be speaking from a woman's POV...I will never, ever allow my kids to drink red Kool-aid in my house. Do you know that red Kool-aid stains are impossible to clean up.

And BLUE? I'm afraid it always reminds me of anti-freeze, and I never could get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back