Do you have a Biblical worldview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, imagine that. According to them I have a Strong Biblical Worldview :rolleyes:
Some of those questions are rather loaded though. Particularly the American government and history questions.

[quote:897f32f210][i:897f32f210]Originally posted by puritansailor[/i:897f32f210]
Huh, imagine that. According to them I have a Strong Biblical Worldview :rolleyes:
Some of those questions are rather loaded though. Particularly the American government and history questions. [/quote:897f32f210]

Did you notice their logo? What of that logo expresses a Biblical worldview?

[quote:ae5ef52da8][i:ae5ef52da8]Originally posted by jfschultz[/i:ae5ef52da8]
[quote:ae5ef52da8][i:ae5ef52da8]Originally posted by puritansailor[/i:ae5ef52da8]
Some of those questions are rather loaded though. Particularly the American government and history questions. [/quote:ae5ef52da8]

Did you notice their logo? What of that logo expresses a Biblical worldview? [/quote:ae5ef52da8]
Hey! Eagles and arrows are in the Bible bud. There's nothing unbiblical about that! :wink2:

That test was not really rocket science. How did they get that the flat income tax was the biblical tax method? Seems to me that the Bible is silent on how the government ought to tax. Certainly I see no indication from the Bible that a flat percentage income tax in the correct method.

[quote:88447d3a2c][i:88447d3a2c]Originally posted by robot[/i:88447d3a2c]
I got a Strong Biblical Worldview, 92%.

Lots of loaded questions, though. [/quote:88447d3a2c]
I got a 92% also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back