Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner Mar 19, 2005 #1 What do you think about churches whom have a Easter cantata and charge for it?
ReformedWretch Puritan Board Doctor Mar 19, 2005 #2 I never knew of any that charged, but I would find that wrong. I don't see any reason to charge for a church service, even if it is performance driven.
I never knew of any that charged, but I would find that wrong. I don't see any reason to charge for a church service, even if it is performance driven.
J Jonathan Puritan Board Freshman Mar 20, 2005 #5 Shameful: freely ye have received, freely give. We have been given Christ freely, why are we charging people to hear about Him? [Edited on 3-20-2005 by Jonathan]
Shameful: freely ye have received, freely give. We have been given Christ freely, why are we charging people to hear about Him? [Edited on 3-20-2005 by Jonathan]