EP CDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Rodriguez

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there are some good quality recordings of EP music on CD for sale? I was a huge fan of the Together For The Gospel CDs that have come out. I'm just looking for some good Psalms to listen to with the family and in my car.

Crown and Covenant Publications, the publishing wing of the RPCNA, puts out a lot of great Psalm cds and other EP resources. Check out the music tab here: Music

Hi Jose,
I recommend the following that was put together by members of our congregation here in Iowa: Psalm CDs

They are free to download and burn. All selections are from the Scottish Metrical Version (1650).

Worthy to be Praised from the FCC. I have one of their CDs and the quality is excellent. Some of the musical dynamics that one hears may take a little to get used to, but it really doesn't take too long.

The Presbyterian Reformed Church seems to have CDs, but I don't know much about those.

Maybe someday, Project Psalms.

Edit: I was going to mention the RPCI, but it looks like the already-mentioned Crown and Covenant website has them.

Edit2: An old thread: http://www.puritanboard.com/f67/audio-cd-psalms-69122/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back