I just came back from a trip to the bank for my employer. As is every Wednesday for the lunch hour there were several men out on the street corner by the bank holding big signs, screaming scriptures pulled from the context. One even was holding a bible up as if to say "look at me, I'm righteous."...
I was, as always, tempted to stop and try to get these guys to think about what they are doing. But as always I just smiled inwardly and kept going.
I do believe in sharing the Gospel, But I do not believe that is the right way to go about it. I also believe if you do share the gospel with someone and the Lord starts working on their heart that it is your responsibility to help feed that sheep.
What are your thoughts on evangelism?
I was, as always, tempted to stop and try to get these guys to think about what they are doing. But as always I just smiled inwardly and kept going.
I do believe in sharing the Gospel, But I do not believe that is the right way to go about it. I also believe if you do share the gospel with someone and the Lord starts working on their heart that it is your responsibility to help feed that sheep.
What are your thoughts on evangelism?