Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
I will be taking some time off and therefore posting less in order to attend to personal matters.

God bless you all, my friends!

[Edited on 2-8-2006 by VirginiaHuguenot]
 
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I will be taking some time off and therefore posting less in order to attend to personal matters.

God bless you all, my friends!
So you won't meet your 12.2 posts per day? So I'm guessing around 7.5 posts per day...

May God bless your attention to matters at hand. :pray2:
 
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I will be taking some time off and therefore posting less in order to attend to personal matters.

God bless you all, my friends!

God be with you, my dear brother!
 
Wow...hard to imagine puritan board without Andrew around.

Your posts have always been of exceptional quality.Thanks for all the godly insights as well as all the links and references you always share.

God bless,
 
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I will be taking some time off and therefore posting less in order to attend to personal matters.

God bless you all, my friends!

k1ocray.gif


I hope it is nothing serious.

[Edited on 8-24-2005 by poimen]
 
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I will be taking some time off and therefore posting less in order to attend to personal matters.

God bless you all, my friends!

I guess that means only 15 posts a day instead of 35....

:bigsmile:

No-oooooooooohhh!!
:o
 
Enjoy your rest Andrew. I really like your posts. A bit of a confession, though - when I first saw your handle on the forum when I checked in a few months ago I thought "That Virginia Huguenot lady is really smart..." My wife has a grandmother and sister by the name of Virginia.

It took me a few moments to realize that you were a Huguenot from Virginia. :)

Anyhow, not sure if you live in VA now but hopefully we'll cross paths someday as Virginia is a crossroads for me.

Blessings,

Rich
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top