JonathanHunt
Puritan Board Senior
Hi folks
Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae is a major historical record of the ministers of the Kirk - the Church of Scotland, first published in 1866.
I am just asking on the offchance that anyone has academic access to this publication, as I have a gap in a historical talk I am giving and if anyone has the capacity to look up a Minister for me, I would be deeply grateful.
EDIT - ignore me, I found the thing online. Church of Scotland Website doesn't let on it is available online!
Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae is a major historical record of the ministers of the Kirk - the Church of Scotland, first published in 1866.
I am just asking on the offchance that anyone has academic access to this publication, as I have a gap in a historical talk I am giving and if anyone has the capacity to look up a Minister for me, I would be deeply grateful.
EDIT - ignore me, I found the thing online. Church of Scotland Website doesn't let on it is available online!