Favorite/Highly enjoyed Sermons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus

Puritan Board Junior
This is here for people to share their favorite and/or highly enjoyed sermons so that we may share them with each other.

Sproul on the Motif of the Curse, from T4G 2008. It rocked me, and the Lord truly used it to help me understand what it meant for Christ to be cursed.

Two Sermons- both from Al Martin- One was in the series on the Mountain Peaks of our Nation Sin, I think the 2nd in the series....call the Trinity Baptist Church in Monteville, NJ, but it is on "bloodguiltiness" and the other on Hell- I believe the title is- "Hell is a place and a condition, of constant, endless, suffering, misery, torment and woe." Changed how I view the lost, and my own sinfulness.

My favorite was given on a mount, and the preacher sat down to preach it. A bit unusual, I'll grant you, but he spoke as one with authority.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

That, and "A Method of Grace" by George Whitefield. Max McLean does a reading of it that is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back