V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Jul 24, 2008 #3 Gomarus said: Baptist Scriptural Catechism Click to expand... This is incomplete. The complete edition, which I believe is what he is seeking, is 87 pages.
Gomarus said: Baptist Scriptural Catechism Click to expand... This is incomplete. The complete edition, which I believe is what he is seeking, is 87 pages.
JM Puritan Board Doctor Jul 24, 2008 #4 The 87 page catechism is what I'm after, Reformed Reader was the first place I looked and Sam who runs the site has been looking for it as well.
The 87 page catechism is what I'm after, Reformed Reader was the first place I looked and Sam who runs the site has been looking for it as well.
JohnGill Puritan Board Senior Jul 24, 2008 #5 Ok This is a Stick Up! VirginiaHuguenot said: Gomarus said: Baptist Scriptural Catechism Click to expand... This is incomplete. The complete edition, which I believe is what he is seeking, is 87 pages. Click to expand... Hand it over and no one gets hurt! Do you know where to find it?
Ok This is a Stick Up! VirginiaHuguenot said: Gomarus said: Baptist Scriptural Catechism Click to expand... This is incomplete. The complete edition, which I believe is what he is seeking, is 87 pages. Click to expand... Hand it over and no one gets hurt! Do you know where to find it?
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Jul 24, 2008 #6 JohnGill said: VirginiaHuguenot said: Gomarus said: Baptist Scriptural Catechism Click to expand... This is incomplete. The complete edition, which I believe is what he is seeking, is 87 pages. Click to expand... Hand it over and no one gets hurt! Do you know where to find it? Click to expand... Sorry, brother. I checked around and did not find the complete work anywhere, either in hardcopy or online editions. Other works by Henry Clay Fish may be found here for those interested: Fish, Henry Clay (Open Library) Internet Archive Search: creator:"Fish, Henry Clay, 1820-1877" Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
JohnGill said: VirginiaHuguenot said: Gomarus said: Baptist Scriptural Catechism Click to expand... This is incomplete. The complete edition, which I believe is what he is seeking, is 87 pages. Click to expand... Hand it over and no one gets hurt! Do you know where to find it? Click to expand... Sorry, brother. I checked around and did not find the complete work anywhere, either in hardcopy or online editions. Other works by Henry Clay Fish may be found here for those interested: Fish, Henry Clay (Open Library) Internet Archive Search: creator:"Fish, Henry Clay, 1820-1877"