E etexas Puritan Board Doctor Feb 23, 2009 #1 When I started my MacBook above the area where it asks for the user pass it said : SAFE BOOT in red.......what is safe boot.......I have not seen this before???????
When I started my MacBook above the area where it asks for the user pass it said : SAFE BOOT in red.......what is safe boot.......I have not seen this before???????
LawrenceU Puritan Board Doctor Feb 23, 2009 #2 Never ran into that. -----Added 2/23/2009 at 11:48:44 EST----- Here you go: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? (Mac OS X)
Never ran into that. -----Added 2/23/2009 at 11:48:44 EST----- Here you go: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? (Mac OS X)
E etexas Puritan Board Doctor Feb 23, 2009 #3 LawrenceU said: Never ran into that. -----Added 2/23/2009 at 11:48:44 EST----- Here you go: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? (Mac OS X) Click to expand... I have used Macs a while....my first Safe Boot encounter!
LawrenceU said: Never ran into that. -----Added 2/23/2009 at 11:48:44 EST----- Here you go: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? (Mac OS X) Click to expand... I have used Macs a while....my first Safe Boot encounter!