Seb Puritan Board Junior Mar 21, 2008 #1 Maybe it's just me but the realistic movements and agility of this thing freaks me out! [video=youtube;W1czBcnX1Ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww[/video]
Maybe it's just me but the realistic movements and agility of this thing freaks me out! [video=youtube;W1czBcnX1Ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww[/video]
ChristopherPaul Puritan Board Senior Mar 21, 2008 #4 Seb said: Maybe it's just me but the realistic movements and agility of this thing freaks me out! Click to expand... Perhaps it is due to my arachnid phobia, but I found that to be very creepy. At the same time it is quite amazing!
Seb said: Maybe it's just me but the realistic movements and agility of this thing freaks me out! Click to expand... Perhaps it is due to my arachnid phobia, but I found that to be very creepy. At the same time it is quite amazing!
Seb Puritan Board Junior Mar 21, 2008 #6 A few times it looks like the bottom half of two people facing each other...creepy. Just another step towards the impending robot rebellion and domination
A few times it looks like the bottom half of two people facing each other...creepy. Just another step towards the impending robot rebellion and domination
Poimen Puritan Board Post-Graduate Mar 21, 2008 #7 That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Check out what happens at 35 seconds into the video!
That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Check out what happens at 35 seconds into the video!
VictorBravo Administrator Staff member Mar 21, 2008 #9 That is just plain remarkable. I am amazed at its ability to respond to disequilibriums. Another fine product brought to you by DARPA (along with the internet).
That is just plain remarkable. I am amazed at its ability to respond to disequilibriums. Another fine product brought to you by DARPA (along with the internet).