Free Class from PRTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Beeke! Thanks for the link.

:ditto:

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the lengths PRTS goes to in order to make resources very accessible. They have been a blessing to me personally in many ways. May the Lord continue to bless that ministry.
 
I love Beeke! Thanks for the link.

:ditto:


Absolutely, Dr. Beeke service to the Kingdom has been invaluable, the PRTS, Heritage Netherlands Reformed Churches, the RHB publishing house and distribution (I receive freely their catalogue and magazin Tolle Lege here overseas), the Dutch Reformed Translation Society that gave us Bavinck's RD and so many other great authors, a more than generous (probably sacrificial)preaching and conference schedule, and last but not least, a great theological author in his own rights, wow!!!
 
As bad as some things are in this world and as bad as technology can be for us at times, it's a amazing what God has provided through this media. In one respect, we live in one of the darkest hours of history (In my humble opinion) and yet we have resources like this available to us.

Thank you, Father!
 
Does anybody know if these videos can be downloaded? :think:

I would like to download and collect at the office, for later viewing at home...
 
I downloaded the MP3 format lectures to iTunes and they are all available. I'm guessing that the video ones are similar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top