Free Websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyFlynt

Inactive User
I've tried Yahoo...but am very limited. I don't mind limited space, but I'm talking limited backgrounds, set up, etc. I can't even get the PageBuilder to work (I've tried for over two months now) I can only get the Wizard to work.

Does anyone know where one can develope a free website? And still receive some help?
 
I had no problem putting a set of Sunday School notes up at:
50megs.com
I went looking for free hosting websites and this site worked out for me.


my pages are at:
surveyofcalvinsinstitutes.50megs.com
 
Do all of these free websites have annoying ads and/or popups like geocities sites do? I hate advertisements detracting from a site.

That's why I got my own domain. If some of you frequent-posting friends here on the Puritanboard want a little space on the web for Sunday school notes, etc., send me a U2U and I might be able to give you an ad-free place hanging off my site. . . (depending on whether I get a reply from 5 people, or 50) . . .

In Christ,
Joseph
 
Originally posted by larryjf
I have no experience with these, but they seem to be free .NET sites...

This one is temporarily closed...
http://www.dotnetplayground.com/

http://www.aspfreeserver.com/

This one only lets you get a free account for 45 days, but after that they allow you to sign up again with a different name...
http://www.libihost.net/

I think this one only allows programming sites...
http://www.mylittlehost.com/home_hosting.asp

Thanks! I'll keep my eye on those.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top