Functionality of Logos on Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
Logos 4 has a Mac version. My question is: Are the features/functionality identical with the PC version?

(I ask because, by way of example, Quicken released a Mac version and it has roundly been dissed as being a pale knock-off of the PC version in both the features and functionality departments.)

If anyone here has familiarity with how Logos operates in BOTH the Mac and PC versions (otherwise, how would you know if they are the same?)... please let me know.

Thanks!

I've been told that they are almost, if not completely, identical. I know that I prefer my Logos 3 on my Mac over PC. There are differences in 3, but I think that did away with that in 4.

I have been working with them both. I would say that the differences between the 2 now are minor and getting even more so.
3 months ago, I used the Windows version more. I am only using the Mac version now. It's working pretty smoothly.

This page has some helpful links and comments, to answer when it comes to identical features and such. Which they do, just placed in different areas.
Logos 4 Mac

I would agree with Robert. The Mac version of the Software is working well. It seems a bit slower, even on my new high-powered iMac, but the functions are really close.

I have only experienced minor quirks. Oftentimes, my MacBook Pro (the most recent one) runs slow after an update, but otherwise I have not seen a difference in overall functionality between Logos on my remaining PC and Logos on my Mac machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back