Gary North's Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in reasonably good health (likely to survive the anesthesia) I would opt for surgery without question for non-metastatic prostate cancer.

Richard, if you or others are subscribers to his forum, you might suggest that he investigate the liposomal form of curcumin as something which might slow the progress of the disease. It's a strong anti-inflammatory and thus reportedly a strong anti-cancer agent as well. North is utilizing the Gershon diet, which indicates he is open to alternative therapies.

I would suggest looking into the ketogenic diet but I don't know him personally.

If I was in reasonably good health (likely to survive the anesthesia) I would opt for surgery without question for non-metastatic prostate cancer.

I tend to agree with you here in that putting a quart of Folgers up ones rear is hardly a treatment a reputable oncologist would recommend as treatment for prostate cancer.

I tend to agree with you here in that putting a quart of Folgers up ones rear is hardly a treatment a reputable oncologist would recommend as treatment for prostate cancer.

I quite agree. "Alternative therapies" = Quacks

Coffee enemas? Yeah, that's the ticket. I'm sure the cancer cells are impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back