Gary DeMar

Status
Not open for further replies.

sastark

Puritan Board Graduate
This may not be the best place for this topic, but.....

Can anyone provide an opinion about Gary DeMar?

I know nothing about him and he will be speaking at a conference in Roseville, CA May 14. I am leaning towards going, but I wanted to make sure it would be worth my time. So, any opinions?
 
I love Gary DeMar .... I support his ministry (American Vision) 100%!

http://www.americanvision.org/

He is a very nice and well informed man. I have read multiple books of his and have profited by all of them. If I had the chance, I would defenitely go to his speaking engagement.
 
I believe he is the head of American Vision. He has been on a number of TV shows giving his political views. He is definately a Theonomist and has written books with Gary North on the subject.
 
He is a good debater. The debate with Tommy Ice is a classic, albeit an exhausting one. Tommy Ice did a good job, I will grant him that. Demar, however, was at his best. Demar also has a lot of good material on American History.
 
DeMar is the man. Actually I met him recently at an apologetics conference in South Florida, just as nice in person. His work on eschatology is good, especially his refutations of dispensationalism.

VanVos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top