Curt Puritan Board Graduate Jul 29, 2009 #31 Webservant said: LawrenceU said: I got out in '66, too. Out of diapers. Click to expand... I don't know Morse code, and I wasn't even born yet in 66. Click to expand... You must be telling a falsehood. Everybody was born by 1966!
Webservant said: LawrenceU said: I got out in '66, too. Out of diapers. Click to expand... I don't know Morse code, and I wasn't even born yet in 66. Click to expand... You must be telling a falsehood. Everybody was born by 1966!
Contra Marcion Puritan Board Freshman Jul 29, 2009 #32 Curt said: Herald said: You got out in '66? Wow. You're old. Click to expand... LawrenceU said: I got out in '66, too. Out of diapers. Click to expand... It's a good thing you two are superior beings on the PB. I might have to fling my walker at you. Click to expand... Sir, Thank you for your service! I'm within spitting distance of retirement from the Navy. (Three more years to go!) Of course, in 1966, my Dad was 11.
Curt said: Herald said: You got out in '66? Wow. You're old. Click to expand... LawrenceU said: I got out in '66, too. Out of diapers. Click to expand... It's a good thing you two are superior beings on the PB. I might have to fling my walker at you. Click to expand... Sir, Thank you for your service! I'm within spitting distance of retirement from the Navy. (Three more years to go!) Of course, in 1966, my Dad was 11.
Curt Puritan Board Graduate Jul 29, 2009 #33 Contra Marcion said: Of course, in 1966, my Dad was 11. Click to expand... You just couldn't resist, could you? Seriously, thanks, Lt.
Contra Marcion said: Of course, in 1966, my Dad was 11. Click to expand... You just couldn't resist, could you? Seriously, thanks, Lt.