Contra Marcion Puritan Board Freshman Jan 20, 2009 #1 There seems to be a lack of good, modern commentaries on Esther. Can anyone recommend one?
R Reformed Christian Puritan Board Freshman Jan 20, 2009 #2 Best Commentaries If you've never seen this site, it is a fantastic resource for Commentaries: Commentaries on Esther / BestCommentaries.com / Bible Commentary reviews, ratings, and prices You can also check out their "Best" picks - from user reviews. Hope this helps!
Best Commentaries If you've never seen this site, it is a fantastic resource for Commentaries: Commentaries on Esther / BestCommentaries.com / Bible Commentary reviews, ratings, and prices You can also check out their "Best" picks - from user reviews. Hope this helps!
Backwoods Presbyterian Puritanboard Amanuensis Jan 20, 2009 #4 I have the one he did for the Reformed Expository series (or something like that). It is great.
Contra Marcion Puritan Board Freshman Jan 21, 2009 #5 Thanks for the recommendations. Pastor Kok, I placed an order for Duguid's commentary today. Thanks for the recommendation!
Thanks for the recommendations. Pastor Kok, I placed an order for Duguid's commentary today. Thanks for the recommendation!