google chrome for mac/linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene_mingo

Puritan Board Junior
If any of you apple fans out there are interested in trying google chrome, then here is a link to the alpha version. This link includes the linux version as well.

************Be warned this is an alpha version. It is being updated every couple of hours. Use at your own risk.*************


Index of /buildbot/snapshots

BTW, I posted this using chrome on my imac.
 
Any linux geeks out there? Just curious how well it works.


Yep, that's me. I've been using it regularly on my netbook and have had good results. It's much faster than Firefox on the machine, including loading of pages and responsiveness. Everything that has been implemented works great. I wish they would put out rpm packages for my other Linux machines though. I don't feel like building from scratch. :)

Chrome may just become my main browser when the final version is released.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top