Got an iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I had been planning on buying one for a while but finding out I was on a committee for GA seemed like a good enough excuse to get one now. I decided to get a refurbished iPad from AT&T. It was only $330 for 16GB with 3G. It only required that I keep the 3G service for one month but it's proving a useful feature to have. Anyhow, I'm really digging the size and the features. I picked up a Targus bluetooth keyboard to go with it that I'm typing on right now like it's cool. Maybe my next employer will get me an iPad 2 and I can hand this one down to my wife but, for now, I'm loving it!
 
Oh, one cool thing I used it for already was an exhortation at a Korean Church yesterday. It's actually easier to use than printed notes.
 
Oh, and I used it on the floor of Presbytery on Saturday. Great way to have the docket and all the reports handy via the Dropbox app. I even used it to ask a question during an examination.
 
I got mine today.

Mine's white, so it's like so much cooler than the black one. <--- That's a joke, folks.

I have started downloading books that I need to read for my new course of study.
 
I've had mine for a month (IPad 2) and love it--my old MB pro stands silent most of the time now. The iPad is great for quiet times, and I can use the Kindle app to read my books-- including the pretty cool ESV. Have fun!!!!!
(& btw my signature should add "from my IPad !!!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top